The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Client names and email addresses
- Website user stats
- Consultant/associate name, contact details and bank details for payment
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To sign up to our newsletter (Via Survey Monkey)
- To provide payment for associates and consultants working for She Gets to Work Ltd
- To contact clients for work related purposes
We use the information that you have given us in order to :
- Deliver specified contracts
- Pay associates and consultants
- Send monthly newsletters
We may share this information with associates or consultants working for She Gets to Work Ltd for specified business reasons.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in survey monkey and Google Drive, using two factor authentication.
We keep personal information relating to contracted work for 3 years We will then dispose your information by deleting all personal data and any backups.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] or by calling 07835 845099 or write to Miers Farm, Eagle Tor, Birchover, Nr Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 2LY, if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected] or by calling 07835 845099 or write to Miers Farm, Eagle Tor, Birchover, Nr Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 2LY
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk