We want to give back as an organisation as much as we can. We aren’t just here to help our paying clients but to be a better business for the world.
Here are a few we ways we aim to give back to society.
- Jen recently did a Sustainability and Inclusive Leadership course with Nottingham Business School and we are working on our environment and sustainability strategy to ensure sustainable and environmental practices are paramount in everything we do.
- We are a Peak Partner for the Peak District National Park Foundation. Donating every month to help with climate change, access and wellbeing projects in the National Park.
- We are committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion and to ensuring there is no discrimination in our business. Read more in our Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Whenever we organise open workshops and retreats we will offer a free and/or ‘pay what you can’ space(s) to ensure our services are open to all.
- Digital is a big part of our work and we are currently exploring our digital footprint and what more we can do to lower our carbon footprint both digitally and beyond.
- Any printing is done on recyclable paper and we plant trees to offset our carbon footprint.
We have a few more ideas up our sleeve and are constantly striving to learn and do more for the wider world. We believe in collaboration and honesty and are always open to discussions with other people and organisations on how we can support our local and global society.