Feel Good Do Good Ltd recognises that diversity and inclusion help to support creativity and innovation. They are an essential ingredient in a successful business. We are committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion and to ensuring there is no discrimination in our business.
We want our business to be one in which every employee, freelancer and person or organisation we work with feels respected, supported and able to give of their best.
This policy outlines the commitment we are making to ensure we are inclusive in all that we do.
You can download a PDF version of our Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
We promise to ensure:
- We won’t discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital status (including civil partnerships), race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Our organisation opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
- All freelancers and employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment whether as a member of staff or on a freelance basis will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. Access to opportunities for promotion, training or any other benefit will also be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the creativity and success of the company.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of everyone we work with both in house and with clients are recognised and valued.
- When working with suppliers and third parties ensure we are using a fair and equal selection process
- Any events we speak at or deliver workshops for include a diverse range of speakers and attendees
- Amplify and share diverse voices, resources and perspectives in our work and communications.
We are always open to learning what more we can do to ensure we are a diverse and inclusive organisation in all that we do. We will continue to add to and update this policy.
Please do get in touch if you have any feedback, comments or questions about our Diversity and Inclusion Policy.